Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
helmet Trail RS Evo fluo yellow Description
helmet Trail RS Evo fluo yellow
The ideal companion on all-mountain and trail tours. The TrailRS Evo provides all round protection with Inmould technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit UltraTM" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort. The visor is fully adjustable and has a quick release system, "QuickRelease" that allows the visor to fold out of the way in the case of a fall. This means that we can minimize the danger of injuries and the risk of damage. The TrailRS Evo helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC.
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit UltraTM system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- EN1078, CPSC, KC
- Conformity: EN1078:2012, CPSC
- Material composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 11% ABS, 0.5% Aluminium, 9% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
Sizes: XS = 49-54cm, SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm, XLW 58-62cm (wide) head circumference
Details & Care
Ergo Fit UltraTM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).