Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve Women jersey black-camo Description
Carve Women jersey black-camo
The Carve Women Jersey is designed for days on the trail or in the bike park for all-mountain bikers and freeriders. It is made of a moisture wicking and fast drying fabric which increases comfort and breathability on every ride. It features a microfiber lens wipe, Mesh Vents and comes in a leger and comfortable fit.
- made of recycled PET fiber
- moisture wicking
- microfiber lens wipe
- Conformity: REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 100% Polyester
Details & Care
Recycled PET Fibers
Made for the environmentally conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles). Bottles are collected, cleaned, ground and processed into a granulate. This granulate is melted down and then spun into yarn. This results in a top quality polyester textile, saving up to 50 percent of the energy used in the production process and around 50 percent of CO2 emissions.
1. PET bottles are collected
2. Then tey are cleaned and ground
3. Raw material is processed into granulate
4. THe granulate is melted down and spun into a yarn
5. The result is a top-quality polyester textile
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.