Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve AW jacket ocean Description
Carve AW jacket ocean
The Carve All-Weather Jacket is your bad-weather shield. It is made with x-stretch fabric that has waterproof properties up to 20,000mm and a breathability of 30,000g/m2/24h, keeping you protected when its "raining cats and dogs". It comes equipped with an adjustable, helmet compatible hood, waterproof YKK zippers, underarm vents, two hand pockets and one sleeve pocket. When the trails get wet and muddy, you'll be staying dry and comfortable in the Carve All-Weather Jacket.
- X-Stretch/4-way stretch
- Waterpoof & breathable WP 20K / MVP 30K
- Adjustable hood & waist
- Waterproof YKK zippers
- Underarm ventilation
- Reflective print
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.