Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time Workdays
Tema Women shorts graphite Description
Tema Women shorts graphite
The Tema Women shorts have been designed to the needs of all-mountain bikers and freeriders. It is made of recycled 4-way stretch fabric which increases comfort and flexibility. It features ziped pockets and comes in a leger fit and over-knee cut.
- Regular Fit, straight cut
- Adjustable waist
- 4 Zipped Pockets
- Climate Control, Moisture wicking & quick dry
- Innerpants with 3d multidensity/antibacterial chamois
- Conformity: REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 92% Recycling, 8% Elastane
You are between two sizes?
Do you prefer a tighter cut? Then take a size smaller. If you like a looser fit, take the next larger size.
Note: For helmets and pads you should make sure the size is correct and you should not compromise.
Details & Care
Recycled PET Fibers
Made for the environmentally conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles). Bottles are collected, cleaned, ground and processed into a granulate. This granulate is melted down and then spun into yarn. This results in a top quality polyester textile, saving up to 50 percent of the energy used in the production process and around 50 percent of CO2 emissions.
1. PET bottles are collected
2. Then tey are cleaned and ground
3. Raw material is processed into granulate
4. THe granulate is melted down and spun into a yarn
5. The result is a top-quality polyester textile
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.