Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Carve Evo Women Shorts black Description
Carve Evo Women Shorts black
The Evo Carve Women shorts is designed for days on the trail or in the bike park to the needs of all-mountain bikers and freeriders. It is made of recycled x- stretch fabric which increases comfort and flexibility. It features ziped pockets and comes in a leger fit and a over-knee cut.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthane
- Tailored, race performance fit
- Moisture wicking
- Neck brace ready
- REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.