Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Trigger pants lagoon-marine Description
Trigger pants lagoon-marine
The Trigger pants are designed for enduro and downhill riders. They are made of a light, moisture wicking and fast drying x-stretch fabric, providing all day comfort with dynamic freedom of movement. They feature 2 zippered handpockets, aerated panels and come in a tight and aerodynamic fit.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Tailored, performance-oriented fit & cut
- Moisture wicking
- Inside waist adjuster
- Zippered handpockets
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.