Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Flow X Women Jersey black Description
Flow X Women Jersey black
The Flow X Women jersey is designed for days on the mountain bike trail. It is made of recycled, moisture wicking and fast drying x-stretch fabric, which provides comfort and breathability. It features a microfiber lens wipe and comes in a regular and comfortable fit.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthane
- Moisture wicking
- Microfiber lens wipe
- REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
Ultra-Fresh inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi responsible for creating unpleasant smells. By controlling unwanted microbes, antibacterial additives help to keep products fresh, clean, and odor free.
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.