Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Trigger upper body protective grey Description
Trigger upper body protective grey
The Trigger upper protective jersey is designed for havier terrain and competion. It features a certified XmatterTM protective foam where heavy impacts must be absorbed such as back and shoulders and aditionally with elow protection. A NockOutTM absorbent padding protects chest and rips. A tight fit, an ergonimical cut and a high level of moisture wicking and breathability provide highest comfort and safety. EN1621-2:2014 L1 (Back) / EN1621-1:2012 (Elbow) certified.
- XmatterTM protective foam at back and shoulder (removable)
- NockOutTM absorbent padding at chest and rips
- Leightweight, compact, moisture wicking and breathable
- FlexZipTM, stretchable YKK zipper for increased ergonomical comfort
- Available in kids sizes
Conformity: EN1621-2:2014 (L1)
REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 40% Polyester, 30% PU, 15% EVA, 10% Nylon, 5% Elasthan
UPPER PROTECTIVE (Trigger, Carve, Flow)
|Body length (cm)||120-130||130-140||140-150||150-160||160-170||170-180||180+||180+|
|Torso length - shoulder - waist (cm)||<35||<35||<35||36-39||40-45||40-45||45-49||45-49|
Details & Care
Flexible Viscoelastic polymer absorbs forces without hindering range of motion. The open cell compound is engineered to withstand multiple impacts in the same region while retaining its shock absorbing properties.
Lightweight and anti-bacterial treated 3D performance mesh, optimized for breathability and moisture wicking.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
Machine wash/Hand wash program 20° (celcius). Remove protective pad before washing.
A little more protection a little more action
This top is fantastic. But there are some areas I would like to see improvements on.
1. Chest and Rib protection - either same impact foam as the back or option to add. Like Troy Lee.
2. Options to adjust the armour to fit Leatt Neck Brace.
3. Pull over option (i.e. No Zip) or half zip to get head through.
Just some ideas which I am sure you have looked into.