Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
helmet Trigger AM fluo red Description
helmet Trigger AM fluo red
All-Mountain and Trail helmet. The Trigger helmet provides all round protection with Inmould technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit UltraTM" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort. The 3-level visor adjustment allow to rest goggle and adust visor to prefered position and its magnetic closure system provides an easy handling.
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit UltraTM system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- Magnetic closure
- EN1078, CPSC, KC
- Conformity: EN1078:2012, CPSC
- Material composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 0.5% Aluminium, 20% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
Sizes: SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm head circumference
Details & Care
3-Level Visor Adjustment
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
Ergo Fit UltraTM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- don´t clean with chemicals
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).