Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-4 workdays
Carve Digger shorts black Description
Carve Digger shorts black
The Carve Digger Shorts are built to handle more rugged wear and tear and designed with features that allow you to work or ride the trails. They come equipped with belt loops as well as two zippered hand pockets and one zippered cargo pocket which allow you to stow and carry hand tools with ease. Made of recycled x-stretch fabric and treated with a DWR water resistant coating, you are sure to dig, ride and hike in comfort no matter the weather elements you are braving.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- 4-way stretch
- DWR treated
- Internal waist adjuster
- Zippered pockets (2)
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.