Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve Digger organic denim shirt washed blue Description
Carve Digger organic denim shirt washed blue
A ride-ready overshirt for life on and off the bike
As the denim version of the Carve Digger shirt, this piece has all the signature performance features of the flannel version, but now comes in an even more durable organic denim to handle the grind. Cut loosely for comfort when trail building, shredding or commuting, we’ve finished it with a DWR treatment for added protection against dirt and damp, as well as two handy chest pockets. Hardwearing and ready to get a patina of use, this piece dreams of being with you for the long haul—chain stains, dirt marks and all.
- Durable X-stretch denim fabric
- Made from organic cotton
- Stone washed
- DWR treated (water repellent)
- Full silent front snap button closure
- 2 chest pockets
96% Cotton, 4% Elastane
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.