Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve Zero insulated AW jacket anthracite Description
Carve Zero insulated AW jacket anthracite
The Carve Zero Insulator is designed to handle variable weather conditions. With 60g/m2 insulation, waterproof properties up to 10'000mm and a breathability of 30'000g/m2/24h, you are sure to stay warm and dry when the temperatures start to drop and unpredictable precipitation drops in. This jacket features comfortable x-stretch fabric, an adjustable, helmet compatible hood, YKK zippers, underarm vents and two hand pockets. No matter the season, you'll be able to adjust your body temperature with ease in the Carve Zero Insulated Jacket.
- X-Stretch/4-way stretch
- Waterpoof & breathable WP 10K / MVP 30K
- 60g/m2 Insulation
- Adjustable hood & waist
- Waterproof YKK zippers
- Underarm ventilation
- Reflective print
- Aditional packingbag incl.
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.