Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve jersey ocean-marine Description
Carve jersey ocean-marine
The Carve jersey is designed for days on the trail or rides in the bike park. It is made of recycled, moisture wicking and fast drying fabric providing comfort and breathability. It comes in a regular and comfortable fit with an aerated side and neck panel, 3/4 sleeves supporting the use of elbow protectors and an integrated lens wipe.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- Moisture wicking
- 3/4 sleeves
- Microfiber lens wipe
- Conformity: REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 100% Polyester
Details & Care
Recycled PET Fibers
Made for the environmentally conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles). Bottles are collected, cleaned, ground and processed into a granulate. This granulate is melted down and then spun into yarn. This results in a top quality polyester textile, saving up to 50 percent of the energy used in the production process and around 50 percent of CO2 emissions.
1. PET bottles are collected
2. Then tey are cleaned and ground
3. Raw material is processed into granulate
4. THe granulate is melted down and spun into a yarn
5. The result is a top-quality polyester textile
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.