Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Trigger X Jersey red-black Description
Trigger X Jersey red-black
The Trigger X jersey is designed to race and compete. It is made of recycled, moisture wicking and fast drying x-stretch fabric, which increases comfort and breathability. It comes in a tailored performance orientated fit with an aerated mesh back. It features a Mesh Vent and comes in a tight and aerodynamic fit.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthane
- Tailored, race performance fit
- Moisture wicking
- Neck brace ready
- REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
Details & Care
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
Ultra-Fresh inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi responsible for creating unpleasant smells. By controlling unwanted microbes, antibacterial additives help to keep products fresh, clean, and odor free.
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.