Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Carve X Women Jersey graphit-black Description
Carve X Women Jersey graphit-black
The Carve X Women jersey is designed for days on the trail or in the bike park for all-mountain bikers and freeriders. It is made of a moisture wicking and fast drying x-tretch fabric which increases comfort and breathability on every ride. The 3/4 sleeves support the use of elbow-protectors. It features a full Mesh body, microfiber lens wipe and sleeves and comes in a leger and comfortable fit.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthane
- Moisture wicking
- 3/4 sleeves
- Microfiber lens wipe
- REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
Ultra-Fresh inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi responsible for creating unpleasant smells. By controlling unwanted microbes, antibacterial additives help to keep products fresh, clean, and odor free.
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.