Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Helmet Trigger FF graphite Description
Helmet Trigger FF graphite
Lightest (+/- 600g) All-Mountain, Trail and Enduro all purpose/all day full face helmet. The Trigger helmet provides all round protection with patented inmould technology in which the helmet shell is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The unique and patented technology connects the face guard in one piece with the head EPS liner and therefore combines the whole in one resulting in an increase of its structural strength with the advantage of a reduction of weight & volume but an increase in ventilation. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit UltraTM" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort. The 2-level visor adjustment allow to rest goggle and adjust visor to preferred position and its magnetic closure system provides an easy handling. This helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH on frontal impact.
- Patented whole-in-one Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit UltraTM system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- Magnetic closure
- +/- 600g (SM), 660g (ML)
- EN1078, CPSC, KC, ASTM
- Material composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 0.5% Aluminium, 20% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
Sizes: SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm head circumference
Details & Care
Patented fully in-molded construction. Unique in its construction and unique in the market. Unibody in.moulded EPS to eliminate week joints. High strength to weight ratio. Increased frintal impact strength and security.
3-Level Visor Adjustment
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
Ergo Fit UltraTM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- don´t clean with chemicals
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).