Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Helmet Trigger AM Mips + Pit Viper (Bundle) Description
Helmet Trigger AM Mips + Pit Viper (Bundle)
A limited edition bundle in a colaboration between iXS and Pit Viper. The Trigger AM provides all-round protection with patented inmould technology due to direct fusion of the helmet shell to the internal EPS material. The numerous ventilation openings have been strategically angled and positioned to offer superior air circulation and a continuous cooling system. Precision interlocking ErgoFit Ultra allows you to adjust the fitting ring both vertically and circumference-wise, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit for any head. With the 3-level visor adjustment capability, there is sufficient space to rest your google along the forehead yet below the visor. Lastly, the Fidlock magnetic buckle makes for a quick, efficient closure and release without compromising security. This limited edition includes a Pit Viper Carnivor shade that offer 100% UV protection a Z87+ rated 2.2mm Polycarbonate lens with a 19.5% light transmission.
- Mips brain protection system
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable, goggle compatible visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable straps
- Magnetic closure
- EN1078, CPSC, KC
- Sizes: SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm head circumference
Piv Viper shade:
- 100% UV protection
- Polycarbonate lens
- 19.5% light transmission
- incl. a firm box, a wipe & retainer strap
Details & Care
3-Level Visor Adjustment
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
Ergo Fit UltraTM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- don´t clean with chemicals
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).