Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve Digger shorts black Description
Carve Digger shorts black
Forget the 9–5, these multi-functional shorts are ready to clock on
Workwear meets ride-ready wear with the Carve Digger shorts. Taking inspiration from carpenter shorts, but featuring added ride functionality, we’ve engineered our most durable shorts to date. Using our recycled X-stretch fabric and finished with a DWR treatment, these shorts come with workhorse functionality in mind. There are multiple pockets to carry tools and essentials onto the trail for a working day that’s nothing like the 9–5. But all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so we’ve tailored the cut and ramped up the breathability so that the Diggers allow you to fully test the fruits of your labour, because you can only see how well your trail is built by ripping it.
- Durable X-stretch fabric
- Made from recycled PET fiber
- Multidirectional stretch (4-way)
- Internal waist adjuster & beltloops
- Silicone anti slip print
- Zippered hand & cargo pockets
88% Polyester,12% Elastane
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.