Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
helmet Trigger AM MIPS camo grey Description
helmet Trigger AM MIPS camo grey
All-mountain, lightweight, pedal-friendly, open-face protection.
The Trigger AM Mips Camo Edition takes all the learning from its full-face sibling to create a helmet for all-mountain and trail riding that’s not only super lightweight and pedal-friendly but also hugely protective in the event that things go wrong. Our patented in-mould system allowed us to aggressively ventilate without compromising on safety. The result: a distinctive look and the knowledge that even on a hardest climb on the hottest day, you’ll keep your cool under continuous airflow. To ramp up the comfort, we’ve added our ErgoFit Ultra – a two-way, ultra-precise system to fine-tune the fit, even on the fly – details include a multi-position, goggle-compatible peak and a magnetic buckle for ease of closing. This version has Mips to minimise rotational forces when you crash.
- Mips brain protection system
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable, goggle compatible visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable straps
- Magnetic closure
- EN1078, CPSC, KC
Details & Care
3-Level Visor Adjustment
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
Ergo Fit UltraTM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- don´t clean with chemicals
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).