Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Carve X jersey raisin-solid graphite Description
Carve X jersey raisin-solid graphite
The Carve X jersey is for all-mountain bikers and freeriders alike, designed for days on the trail or in the bike park. The moisture wicking and fast drying x-stretch fabric increases comfort and breathability and the 3/4 sleeves support the use of elbow-protectors. It features a full-mesh body, microfiber lens wipe, and comes in regular fit.
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Moisture wicking
- 3/4 sleeves
- Anti odor
- Microfiber lens wipe
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.