Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
helmet Trigger FF MIPS camo black Description
helmet Trigger FF MIPS camo black
Go Trigger for a light, fast and fully protected ride
Coming in at an industry-leading lightweight 595g (+/-), the TRIGGER FF MIPS helmet sets a new benchmark in protection and performance regardless of discipline. The stats of this helmet refer back to its patented all-in-one in-mould technology, built with one complete EPS liner unit including chin guard that’s directly fused to the helmet shell for a lower weight, volume and increased protection. The result is added structural strength, while remaining super ventilated through well-positioned and angled vents. Details include the ability to customise the fit thanks to both vertical and circumference dial adjusters and two-level visor adjustment with on-or-off goggle compatibility.
- Mips protection system
- Patented all-in-one Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable, goggle compatible visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable straps
- Magnetic closure
- EN1078, CPSC, KC, ASTM
- +/- 595g (SM 54-58cm)
Details & Care
Patented fully in-molded construction. Unique in its construction and unique in the market. Unibody in.moulded EPS to eliminate week joints. High strength to weight ratio. Increased frintal impact strength and security.
3-Level Visor Adjustment
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
Ergo Fit UltraTM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- don´t clean with chemicals
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).