Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Carve EVO shorts black Description
Carve EVO shorts black
A classic all-mountain and trail baggy taken to a new level.
An icon within the iXS range, the Carve EVO short takes the concept of a classic over-the-knee baggy to the next level, thanks to our recycled X-stretch fabric. Lightweight and breathable, this fabric combines max comfort with max durability, making sure the Carve EVO can thrive on the hardest lines and stay in the saddle with a silicone anti-slip print at the rear. Anatomically cut and knee pad-compatible, they’re built with a classic, adjustable high waist, a fly and button closer, plus zippered pockets for on-ride essentials.
- Durable X-stretch fabric
- Made from recycled PET fiber
- Multidirectional stretch (4-way)
- Internal waist adjuster
- Silicone anti slip print
- Zippered hand & cargo pockets
88% Polyester,12% Elastane
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.