Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-4 workdays
Women's Carve Hip-Hugger shorts black Description
Women's Carve Hip-Hugger shorts black
From ripping trails to repping an active lifestyle, these shorts are as good as their wearer
The Carve Hip-Hugger shorts are specifically designed for women who rip trails and recreationally rock. As the name implies, these shorts feature a high rise waistband for curve-hugging-comfort without the hassle of extra hardware such as buttons, zippers or Velcro. The soft and supportive waistband couples with a proper riding cut and fit to support long days on the trail or in the bike park. These shorts come in a regular fit, featuring two zippered pockets, and are made of our recycled X-stretch fabric to ensure a dynamic range of movement for all-day riding.
- Durable X-stretch fabric
- Made from recycled PET fiber
- Multidirectional stretch (4-way)
- High-rise comfort waistband
- Breathable, fast drying, moisture wicking
- Zippered hand & cargo pockets
88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.