Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
goggle Trigger everglade / mirror cobalt Description
goggle Trigger everglade / mirror cobalt
Clear vision for pushing your limits.
Developed through field-testing so you can drop into an unknown line with intent and on-point vision – no slippage, fogging up or sun glare. The Trigger goggle comes with a mirrored, anti-scratch and anti-fog lens and a clear single lens to ensure total clarity when ripping trails with a maximised field of vision. With easy lens removal, exchange and replacement, as well as iXS Roll-Off and Tear-Off compatibility, the Trigger+ Polarised goggle is fully equipped to keep the path ahead crystal clear. Low profile version available.
- Wide, unobstructed field of vision (178°x78°)
- 3-ply foam for increased comfort
- 45mm elastic strap
- Outriggers with universal helmet compatibility
- Polarized and non-polarized lens options, both with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatmentEN1938:2010
- Low Profile (LP) sizing, 5mm smaller lens profile to compensate smaller heads and/or smaller sized helmets
Details & Care
Certified and tested. Passes and exceeds safety standard EN1938:2010.
Field of Vision
A minimal frame combined with a large lens perimeter that sits lower over the nose enable a massive field view with unobstructed 178o hohorizontal and 78o vertical peripherals.
Ultra-flexible frame distributes pressure evenly without restricting airflow. Textured inner surface reduces glare.
UV360-380mm Filter protection filter blocks out UV rays.
Irridium tinting enhances definition and clarity.
Reduces condensation of humidity.
Reduces hairline scratches
- don´t clean with chemicals
- Vermeide das unnötig lange aussetzen in direkter UV Strahlung. UV Strahlen können die Farbechtheit beeinträchtigen, resp. das Produkt beschädigen.
- Reinigung mit feuchtem Tuch/Brillenputztuch. Benutze keine Chemikalien.