Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Women's Carve Digger shirt raisin-black Description
Women's Carve Digger shirt raisin-black
An easy-fitting flannel for life on and off the bike
From digging and ripping to whatever your day brings later on, the Carve Digger Flannel shirt does it all. Thanks to the combination of our recycled X-stretch fabric and its DWR coating, this is verifiably outdoors-ready: durable enough to handle the grind, thermal and yet still breathable. Our yarn-dyed PET flannel has been meticulously sourced to keep up with you as you ride or work, drying in a flash with a laidback flannel aesthetic. Two chest pockets and easy-to-use snap buttons finish off this relaxed-fitting shirt.
- Durable X-stretch flannel fabric
- Made from recycled PET fiber
- yarn dyed
- DWR treated (water repellent)
- Silent front snap button closure
- Chest pockets
64% Polyester, 33% Viscose, 3% Elastane
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Auf leichter Stufe bügeln
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.