Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Women's Carve Digger shirt everglade-black Description
Women's Carve Digger shirt everglade-black
The Women's Digger Shirt is a more weather-savvy shirt, designed to keep you dry while you are building jumps, shredding trails, or commuting in less ideal conditions. It is made of recycled, yarn-dyed x-stretch fabric which has been treated with a water-resistant DWR coating. Additional features include one chest pocket on the Men's version and two chest pockets on the Women's version, durable silent-snap metal buttons, and comes in regular fit. The Digger shirt will keep you dry, cozy and outstyling any lumberjack at your local "watering hole".
- Made of recycled PET fiber
- 64% Polyester, 33% Viscose3% Elastane
- DWR treated
- 4-way stretch x-fabric
- Moisture wicking
- 2 chest pockets
Details & Care
YARN DYE TEXTILE
Yarn dyed textile. Improved touch and high degree of comfort (soft touch) due to the method of dying instead of sublimation printing. Fibers remain in its original form providing its original function. Long-lasting colorfast.
Made for the environmetally-conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles).
A multi-directional (4-Way) stretch made of recycled Polyester & Elastane mix providing higher comfort and better fit.
TESTED & CERTIFIED
Products undertake a detailed property test before going into production. Materials are tested in external laboratories following given standards and environmental requirements.
- sensitive care program
- do not tumble dry
- don´t clean with chemicals
- do not bleach
- Auf leichter Stufe bügeln
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Sweat produces bacteria that will cause bad odor. We recommend to wash garments after use or hang outside to air dry.
- We recommend to use short/sport wash programs when washing to protect products.